IMPORTANT RESCHEDULING NOTE!
Due to low enrollment, the Audio Describer Training scheduled for September 30 and October 1 has been cancelled. The training will be postponed to a future date to be announced. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
If you would like to attend a future training, call Arts Access, Inc at 919-833-9919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be sure to notify you when a new training has been scheduled.
Arts Access' Artist Registry
Missed our July Webinar? Learn how to create meaningful arts experiences for students with low vision or blindnes. The webinar can be accessed directly here.
Arts Access, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was founded in 1982 and is dedicated to increasing access to North Carolina's thriving arts community for children and adults with disabilities
What We Do
- Provide a statewide platform for sharing information related to arts and disability through our website, social media and e-news. Join our inclusive arts network today!
- Organize and lead workshops statewide. Working with arts educators on professional development and educating staff of arts organization on best practices for inlcuding people with disabilities.
- Maintain a full scheudle of Audio Described performances so that patrons who are blind or have low vision can fully experience theatrical productions.
- Offer consultation and facility review services to arts organizations.
- Contribute insight into developing and implementing an ADA accessibility plan.
- Contribute one-on-one support to artists and art patrons with disabilities!
Sponsorship opportunities are always available. Contact our Program Coordinator at email@example.com.