Arts Access is currently holding our annual Fall Ask Campaign
Your donation goes directly to providing inclusive art opportunities for people with disabilities. Consider donating today!
Who We Are
Arts Access, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was founded in 1982 and is dedicated to increasing access to North Carolina's thriving arts community for children and adults with disabilities
What We Do
- Provide a statewide platform for sharing information related to arts and disability through our website, social media and e-news. Join our inclusive arts network today!
- Organize and lead workshops statewide. Working with arts educators on professional development and educating staff of arts organization on best practices for inlcuding people with disabilities.
- Maintain a full scheudle of Audio Described performances so that patrons who are blind or have low vision can fully experience theatrical productions.
- Offer consultation and facility review services to arts organizations.
- Contribute insight into developing and implementing an ADA accessibility plan.
- Contribute one-on-one support to artists and art patrons with disabilities!
Sponsorship opportunities are always available, click here to see what program/project might be right for you! Or contact our development director at firstname.lastname@example.org.