Please refer to the following pages for in-depth information on accessibility resources.
- Directory - a list of national and state resources related to arts and disability - includes our suggestions as well as organizations that have asked to be part of our Inclusive Arts Coalition
- Venues - a list of performing arts theaters, movie theaters, museums and other facilities that offer accessibility
- Movie Theaters - information on audio description and captioning at Triangle-area movie theaters
- Books - a list of books related to disabilities and the arts - divided into sections for adults, children, and parents & teachers
- DVDs - information on audio described DVDs and where to order them